We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce a major portion of a complex documentation set (i.e. reference guides, online help, user guides, UI text) that complies with documentation plan requirements. Develops and tests complex user scenarios that show how to use the product being documented. Works effectively with program management, product marketing, and other internal Microsoft customers as needed. May instruct others in writing styles (e.g. reference guides, user guides, solutions books, online). Writes and helps implement documentation plan for major component of a project.
- All developer along IoT- blog, training and info of developers
- Looking at developers work, work on imbedded code.
- High level marketing content
- Technical content- tutorials, training materials
- 3rd party online training- need new writing
- Phase of assessment of existing content- and researching
- Working on tutorials that need to be updated
- 5-7 years of experience as a Technical or Programmer Writer
- Must have excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Experience with online content tools
- Able to create developer tutorials
- Must have demonstrated interest in, and knowledge of, broad but related areas of technology.
- Demonstrated ability to combine technical expertise with technical communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Communications, Journalism, English or related field preferred.