Large Media and Entertainment company is looking for a Technical Writer for a short term (1-2 month) project. The Technical Writer will be working on creating documents and modifying existing documents from security vendors. The Technical Writer will be adjusting the documents to fit the brand's style and uploading them to Confluence.
- Project is to build internal training and leadership messaging materials related to Security.
- Project Input from vendor-provided documentation, as well as program detailing.
- Aggregate input and create documentation that is consistent with the brand's style and communicated at the appropriate level for a technical audience, end user-level, as well as executive leadership level (presentations).
- Confluence site will host content so that it is searchable, also used to host any supporting documents (flat files).
- Will sit in on training to record feedback from participants and instructors and revise documentation as appropriate.
- Will be able to assist with delivery of training, executive presentation, and any other workshops that may be required for the successful deployment of the program.
Basic Qualifications Skills:
- Must be proficient in reading and writing English with previous tech writing projects.
- Must be able to quickly learn key concepts and workflow to synthesize information to a wide audience.
- Strong attention to detail. Write, organize, and maintain high-quality documentation and tutorials.
Required Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent experience