We are seeking a creative technical writer to develop documentation for enterprise and government partners. Must be adept at combining and adapting detailed technical descriptions of techncical functionality into a coherent and consistent narrative.
In this role you will work closely with our privacy program managers and engineers to understand and document detailed functionality as well as privacy practices and procedures demonstrating how we protect our customers data and respect their privacy rights. The documentation will be shared with regulators and key enterprise customers as part of our obligation to be transparent with how we process personal data.
Working with the privacy team to collect, review, and discuss the data protection impact assessment templates created by our product teams.
Creating a high-level topic template for how to talk about these assessments in “story” form for the regulators. This will not be process-driven, more of a conceptual and informational level of detail.
- A solid understanding of operating systems
- A desire to tell compelling, impactful stories that inspire customer trust us
- A love of delighting customers with content
- 3-5 years of writing experience (technical writing experience to a consumer audience/story telling experience)
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Technical Communications, English, or an additional 2 years of experience