Want to have a big impact? Join the “Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance” cloud as they create and manage some of the most important compliance control documents for this company company. You'll build out a Confluence space for this organization, edit security policies, analyze compliance gaps, help create a control framework, and more. You'll have the opportunity build out a doc set that will be used across the technology organization, a doc set that supports top values of Trust and Security.
- Own, create, and maintain documentation for the Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance organization. As a technical writer on GRC, you'll work collaboratively with engineers and project managers to document GRC guidelines.
- Problem solving with excellent people skills and understand the needs of engineers and writing easy-to-understand Security documentation, guidelines and course materials.
- Manage and execute on a large portfolio of diverse writing projects, such as hardware configuration, diagrams, and procedural documentation for internal tools.
- Demonstrate the right mix of technical knowledge, technical writing skills, web skills, and creativity to deliver this documentation in the format best suited for various audiences.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, excellent communications skills, and the tenacity, humor, and people skills to work with and efficiently obtain information from a wide variety of Technology team members.
- Create tutorials, videos, and other user assistance to help developers build on our infrastructure.
- Self-directed, passionate about technology, produce high-quality documentation, and understand how your work contributes to the overall success of the company.
- Working primarily with teams that are on-site in San Francisco and Seattle.
- Use innovative technical communication tools and Agile methodologies to deliver the best work of your career!
- 6+ years of experience writing developer-focused documentation for software development audiences, or equivalent experience writing or testing code and at least 2+ years of writing documentation.
- Past experience writing content for courseware desirable. Working knowledge of instructional design principals desired.
- Experience in successfully partnering with SME's to obtain, clarify, and validate raw content.
- Understanding and awareness of security best practices, concepts and tools for producing SAAS applications.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with multiple deliverables.
- Ability to adapt and make progress while dealing with ambiguity.
- Great people and communication skills.
- Focus on quality and details.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Strong team player.
- Customer advocate.
- Experience with Confluence, XML, and DITA
- Ability to work with management to establish goals and priorities
- Experience with video and image editing software
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or communications field, Computer Science, Engineering or related field