Aquent has an immediate need for a Technical Writer for a 12 month temporary opportunity with a large Retailer in Plano. This is an on-site opportunity. No relocation.
Our client is looking for a tech writer that will be able to document processes. The ideal candidate will have somewhat of a business analyst background, but be able to present to executives and directors. Someone with experience and confidence to ask the appropriate questions in order to document processes, and has attention to details will be a great fit for this role. Successful candidates in this position should have experience updating policies and procedures, creating help guides, PowerPoint presentations, editing, and can be a bridge between the business and technical side for documenting.
• Design, develop, and implement customized technical documents.
• Gather information about needs, objectives, functions, features, and requirements.
• Perform writing tasks for technical documents, such as user manuals, installation manuals, help documents, and tutorials for various online and marketing documents.
• Requires effective planning, scheduling, researching, and writing skills.
• Recognized as advanced individual contributor.
• Subject matter expert with additional experience and/or education in field.
• Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization.
• Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
• May assist less experienced peers.