One of my clients is in need of a Technical Writer to start ASAP for at least 2-3 months.
This client is DISCOVERY...it's the value of bringing audiences and content together. Their goal is to delight readers, create revenue, drive engagement and breed consumer insight, bringing premium publishers and marketers of all sizes into the world’s most vibrant content marketplace. They help people discover content that they can trust to be interesting, relevant and timely for them.
What you will do:
- Capture and communicate complex materials to a variety of audiences—from high-level decision makers to technical developers to non-technical end users
- Write engaging end-user documentation from report glossaries, user guides, technical implementation guides and online help that help less technical users understand how to use our products and analyze report data
- Write a variety of technical Product and Feature materials.
- Organize and communicate complex material in an appealing and effective manner
- Create and improve existing technical documentation written by developers
What you have done:
- Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on a new project, balance multiple tasks and provide quick return on documentation projects
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience writing online help and technical documentation
- Expert in Madcap Flare, MS Word, Visio and Excel—expertise with single source documentation and conditional text preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to restructure, edit and proofread materials
- Ability to quickly and easily extract information from time-constrained software developers
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and the ability to work with little supervision
- Familiarity with ad-serving technologies, Exchanges, RTBs and large data integrations