Company is replacing the current HR Case Management tool (PeopleSoft HR Helpdesk) with Salesforce Service Cloud. The new HR Case management system will be a 1,000+ user deployment of the Salesforce.com Service Cloud platform, with customized screens, workflow, reporting, knowledge base and integration for use across HR and, via SFDC Communities, to all 175,000+ employees and managers.
This position will work closely with the functional project team to maximize the business value derived from a HR case management tool. The person in this position will become an expert on the translation of current process documentation to the new Salesforce aligned process for creation of a Salesforce knowledgebase for internal HR procedures.
o Development of business process documentation, conversion of current content from departmental wikis, sharepoint and shared drives to Salesforce knowledgebase
o Active participant in development sprint cycles to understanding business process documentation requirements
o Participate in the development of User Acceptance test plan, scripts, etc for knowledge
o Support of User Acceptance testing for validation of updated procedures
o Participation in identifying organizational change management communication and training needs
This work will be conducted on an accelerated basis in 2017 and early 2018 toward an initial implementation in 1Q18.
Desired Experience and Qualifications
• 5 or more years of progressive experience writing operational procedures
• Understanding of HR business processes or Call Center processes including use of an ERP or CRM in a large organization
• Experience in summarizing and presenting complex topics to non-technical audiences
• Effective personal communication with technical and management staff
• Experience as part of a project team implementing or providing ongoing support for a large business operations team
• Preferred experience with Salesforce knowledge base
• Preferred experience with a content management system