Our client has an immediate need for a Technical Writer. This is a 6 month temp to perm position.
• Write and produce technical material for internal audience, sales and marketing, and customers.
• Work closely with internal development teams, subject matter experts, marketing, and the technical communication team to understand usage needs, timelines, formats and more.
• Develop and deliver effective content as needed and facilitate or conduct training and enablement.
• Approximately 15% travel
• BA/BS in English, Technical Writing, or related field or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years’ experience in a documentation and training (or related field).
• Experience working with Product, Sales/Marketing and/or Customer Support organizations.
• Exceptional knowledge of English grammar and usage.
• Self-starter with an exceptional ability to identify behavioral and knowledge gaps and develop training to address them.
- Competency in: oral, visual and verbal communication, collaboration, strong, multitasking, planning, decision making, with the ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
• Must be proficient with project-management tracking software such as JIRA and Confluence and have experience using screen capture software such as SnagIt and screencast recording and editing software such as Camtasia.
• Experience with MadCap Flare and DITA a plus.
• Experience with distributed version control systems such as Git is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates, apply today!