This is a great collaborative environment and an opportunity to work with new and innovative technologies/products, expand/build on your current skill set, and gain exposure to different teams such as cutting edge REST APIs and documentation processes!
The process being documented is our API onboarding. Our product is effectively an API gateway - many different APIs exists "behind" it, and new partners are onboarding all the time. We have rudimentary documentation that guides them through this process, but the documentation has many gaps and lacks smoothness. The goal would be to deliver a full, end-to-end set of documentation (probably markdown-based, but we're open to discussing alternatives) that helps our partners to onboard in an entirely self-service fashion. Will document the process for onboarding additional APIs into Microsoft Graph end-to-end. This requires some basic programming knowledge. REST API (especially OData) experience preferred.
60% writing very technical documentation
15% information architecture to help with structuring the documentation
15% ADHOC requests – development
Heavy interaction with sponsor and team
Skills that would help ensure a successful deliverable:
* Experience writing very technical documentation
* 3-5 years of experience writing very technical documentation
* Experience with information architecture to help with structuring the documentation – make existing documentation structured and approachable.
* Experience with REST APIs
* Experience communicating directly with stakeholders
* Prefer some OData awareness