Responsible for the writing and documentation of standard operating procedures for applicable Grid Modernization projects. Procedures will represent key information critical to the delivery of processes that are to be implemented and in alignment with the project deliverables. This position will work with subject matter experts to develop and document procedure narratives to align business process maps, document related business requirements, and document other process workshop outputs as needed. The position works closely with business process and change management resources to develop training and change management documentation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES: Describe the major responsibilities and significant job duties required to successfully perform each responsibility. Indicate the approximate percentage of time spent on each responsibility during the year by order of overall importance or impact.
Major responsibilities and specific job duties and % of Time Performed:
• 50% - Participate in process development workshops to support Business Process Designers in documenting workshop deliverables including process business requirements, RACI roles and process activities, documentation of risks, assumptions, issues, and decisions related to the process.
• 20% - Support the development of identified level 5 task detail, as needed, and ensure the appropriate attachment and/or reference links are included in the procedure section of identified Standard Operating Procedures
• 15% - Request, assign, and maintain tracking of Corporate Documents Control Numbers required for publication of Standard Operating Procedures
• 15% - Support the publication of Standard Operating Procedures by completing the Document Approval Form (FRM-SUBS-00001) and route to identified owners for recommended and final approvals prior to publication. Support of the publication effort includes appropriate tracking and status reporting of published Standard Operating Procedures.
• Educational Background/Type of degree – High School, Associate, Bachelor, Master: - High School Level
• Years of prior work related experience in addition to a degree: -1 to 3 years
NATURE OF THE JOB:
1. 80% Example: Documentation of business process workshop outputs and change management deliverables into standardized templates
2. Tasks follow set guidelines or procedures. 75% Example: Standard methodologies will be utilized along with standardized templates.
3. Employee must compare alternative courses of action and make a decision after considering options. 5% Example: Collaborate with team lead, project managers and team members to determine best course of action
4. Employee receives clear instructions from supervisor regarding what to do and how to do it. 75% Example: This position works with subject matter experts to identify and accurate means of documenting information for a broader audience. Standard methodology and templates help guide this work.
5. Employee has the authority to make significant choices and decisions, without specific guidance or direction from the supervisor. 5% Example: Procedure content and process maps are documented by the Technical Writer
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs