Come work in San Francisco at a fun, high energy Fortune 100 Company that really values diversity, giving back, innovation, and that can-do attitude! Our writers work closely with engineers and product managers to produce clear, concise, and engaging content. You will create and edit documents such as: reference docs, on-boarding guides, API docs, diagrams, process docs, user guides, presentations, and best practices.
What we care about:
- You can write clear concise documentation for complex highly technical content (from scratch).
- You enjoy figuring out the best way to get customers the info they need (when and where they need it) and find ways of connecting with the folks who use our content to get their feedback.
- You are self sufficient, flexible and open enough to adopt our style and processes, but you aren’t afraid to make suggestions that could benefit the team.
- You like being part of a team, so you share information freely and enjoy communicating with others about what you are doing and why it matters.
- You want to excel at everything you do, while still being able to prioritize between the must-haves and nice-to-haves.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience documenting cloud site reliability, infrastructure, support, monitoring,
- Ability to read code or scripts
- Strong editing, formatting, layout and design skills
- Experience with automated documentation
- Experience with Git
- Data visualization skills
- Experience with diagramming software
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
-- 4+ years experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs