Our team is the recruiting arm for the company worldwide and our group touches all talent movement within the company (external into and internal moving within the company) – every talent move happens within our group!
We are redeveloping the entire ecosystem including the processes we use, the role our team plays, how the managers are involved, and looking at all the tools we use to do their job. We are also launching a new recruiting platform and this role will play a key role in providing editorial excellence to the project of documenting all the processes and tools used by the Operations Team as part of normal deployments.
As the Technical Writer your typical day will include:
- Working on two parts to documentation (looking at processes and documenting workflow for recruiting associates (internal hiring and external hiring) – writers will document new process and workflow (desktop procedures) and documenting the tool use (enter data into this field, then click here, how you use different screens, etc), tool documentation (data that already exists from the tool in general) but the writer will focus on the documentation of how we have it configured for them
- 2 major inputs – how does the tool work (Configuration workbooks) and 2B tool alignment process flows
- Putting in to place a “How To” element for desktop procedures
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Technical Writer
- UAT script writing
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Tool text experience a PLUS: editing or writing for: tool systems, UI text, help text, labels, system generated emails, or similar for any type of tool.
- Excellent writing skills – print, web, email, generalized
- Resume must be free of spelling and grammatical errors.