- This is a 3 month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality client is seeking a Technical Web Producer with Front End Development exeperience.
- Responsible for placing content within a Content Management System tool and verifying that the content is appearing correctly on the page.
- They will be directed by a team leader each day on their tasks and should be able to troubleshoot and ask questions to the team directly that they are supporting.
- These positions do not entail any design or development responsibilities.
- Seeking individuals with experience using front-end content development tools, like WordPress / Tridion.
- Preferably individual would have experience with ticketing / access control applications.
- Highly preferred Gateway system admin, or superuser exposure.
- Should be able to test URL’s.
- Someone with proofing / marketing background would also be ideal, so they understand the importance of branding and formatting.
- Consults with clients and other project team members to design, build and manage web sites.
- Develops installation programs for websites.
- May negotiate contracts/agreements with software vendors and other internet companies.