Technical Support Representative
Location: London, Belgrave House
Duration: 12 months
The Tech Partners team empowers the ecosystem across Sales, Product and Partners to make Shopping, Payments, Digital Content, Knowledge, Geo/Local, Social and Ads products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of our company's properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
As a Technical Support Representative for Tech Partners, you will work closely with partners to facilitate their engagement in new initiatives (namely Android Pay). From early piloting to wide-scale deployment, you will oversee the technical execution and business operation of our partnerships. You're able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints. Entrepreneurial and detail-oriented, you are motivated by bringing new products and technologies to market and to our partners.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong Partner Management / Customer Support background (ideally within the payment or product retail industry)
- Passion for Technology
- Min 2 years of hands-on experience in internet products and technologies.
- Solid experience planning for and managing several large-scale, interrelated, complex technical projects and coordinating project team members to deliver quality results within the project deadlines.
- Familiar with mobile technologies particularly Android.
- Understanding of or experience with coding in Java (Android) or Python and experience with internet technologies, e.g. HTTP, REST APIs
- Experience in software QA a plus
- Excellent analytical and business skills.
- Fluent in English (another language a plus not essential - French, Italian, German, Polish)
- Perform implementation reviews, troubleshooting and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Program manage technical aspects of the partner integrations