Our client is a unique and pioneering company who are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist who has demonstrable experience with online shopping, Ad words and technical/customer support. This is a 12 month opportunity to work with a highly regarded global company.
Technical Specialist - Shopping - EMEA
You will be joining the Technical Services Team who enables all of advertising businesses with advertisers, partners, agencies, publishers and users. They do so by providing technical services, tools and operations throughout the life cycle, from the technical aspects of sales to troubleshooting and optimisation. The team offer both high touch services to large advertisers and scaled services to advertisers of all sizes. This includes technical pre sales, design of customized solutions, implementation of complex ads products, media trafficking, analysis, optimisation and troubleshooting.
You have both the ability to interact with product & operations teams, as well as excellent client relationship-building and communication skills. In addition to supporting largest clients, you will also be building robust processes, systems, tools and documentation to ensure such cutting-edge products can eventually be serviced by generalists. You are also someone who can identify opportunities for increased efficiencies and can work with a cross-functional team to continuously improve our products and operations. Ideally you're already familiar with online advertising and have experience working within the industry.
- BS/BA degree with a strong academic record or equivalent practical experience
- Expert level knowledge of Online Shopping, Adwords, digital tracking, digital analytics and/or digital optimization solutions eg. Analytics, GTM or similar analytics solution
- Experience working with and managing external partners/customers of all levels; ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively
- Ability to speak in English fluently and idiomatically (an additional European language is also highly valued)
- Strong communication, consulting and project management skills with a proven track record in project delivery
- Be the primary day-to-day technical contact for clients, providing prompt, professional consultative support and service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Advocate new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations. Perform implementation reviews, and analyze/optimize client product mix to ensure their success.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to product managers and engineers. Review current processes and design/develop tools, processes, workflows to increase team productivity/efficiency.
- Lead product launches (post-beta) in region including training for cross-functional teams where needed. Partner with Sales and client facing teams to scope and collect client requirements, provide guidance on best practices, and apply technology and product knowledge to address customer's business and technology needs
- Collaborate with internal and external technical and developer teams to drive communication, prioritization, analysis, and resolution of customer challenges and issues. Participate in the analysis and research for complex technical issues and work with senior product escalation teams. Maintain industry, product, and customer knowledge to provide successful ad management operational and technical consultation. Lead or contribute to projects that increase operational efficiency by developing internal and external tools.