Languages Needed: English & French fluency
As a Technical Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our client's product partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of the client's most popular product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will oversee the technical execution and business operations of the partnerships, as well as prioritise projects and resources.
Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight customers. The team is the face of the client to most of its customers, who want its support experience to set new standards, just like their products do. The team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. They support a wide variety of products and customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and their own Sales people.
* Work closely with the Business Development team to develop, optimise new business opportunities and develop warm client relationships by leveraging products and technologies.
* Provide consulting services to the partners, build lasting relationships and be sensitive to client needs.
* Help partners in their day-to-day challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions and troubleshooting their problems.
* Propose, design, create and present prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concept to a wide variety of audiences, from engineers to marketing professionals.
* Perform implementation reviews, champion new product features and provide partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience working with and managing external partners/customers.
* Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically.
* Familiarity with SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands.
* Demonstrated ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience and comfortability presenting technical materials to groups of any size and background.
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.