In this role, you will be primarily responsible for managing the technical side of global e-commerce SEO campaigns and projects. Priorities for this role include establishing a solid SEO foundation during implementation, technical audits, defining global URL structure, working with global development teams on SEO requirements and QA.
- Provide SEO code-based requirements for new site implementations, replatforms or redesigns
- Provide QA of implementation projects
- Provide platform SEO setup for non-code based changes
- Developing processes and documentation for SEO implementations
- Performing SEO technical audits.
- Supporting existing clients with SEO support for code-based changes and site updates
- Educating client and internal teams about SEO best practices and changes.
- Thinking strategically and contributing ideas which move our clients’ search campaigns forward including the areas of mobile search, social media and globalization
- College degree
- 3-5 years working experience in digital marketing with at least 2 years in SEO
Key Required Skills:
- Client work experience in SEO
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to developers
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Understanding of e-commerce website functionality, KPIs and analytics tools
- Experience with keyword research
- Up to Date experience with SEO tactics and best practices
- Experience analyzing analytics data and providing recommendations for SEO campaigns
- Fluency in MS Office Tools for reporting and client presentations (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with HTML. Ability to read source code.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (for example: SalesForce Commerce Cloud, Magento, Hybris, IBM Websphere, Oracle)
- Experience with Analytics (Core Metrics, Adobe, Google Analytics)
- Experience with e-commerce SEO
- Experience with Enterprise SEO tools (i.e. Bright Edge, Covario, Searchlight)
- Experience performing SEO audits
- Experience with retail digital marketing, especially CPG, Health & Beauty and Apparel
- Agency digital marketing experience
- Experience working on global marketing campaigns