* The successful Technical infrastructure Project Manager will be tasked with:
* Project Management for server-, database-, MRSS/RSS, and CDN-projects
* Project Management for video-player projects
* Work with the WebOps team for infrastructure projects to support website upgrades, including environment configurations (servers, networks, storage)
* Other tasks as requested
* Development and execution of project plans (waterfall and agile)
* Coordination of cross-functional teams through meetings, reports, and other governance techniques to execute high-quality projects on time and within budget.
* Incremental process improvement.
* PMP certification
* Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum or other SDLC methodologies
* Strong understanding of ITSM (ITIL or other framework)
* Working knowledge of
* AWS (VPC, EC2, EBS, S2), Akamai, Elastic Load Balancing, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Route 53 and Boto
* Linux System Administration, SSH, Networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalls.
* Lamp Stack: Apache, PHP and MySQL.
* Content Management Systems: Drupal and Wordpress.
* Scripting languages: Bash, PHP and Python.
* Automated software deployment and configuration management using Git/Github, Jenkins and Chef.
* Virtualization Xen, VMware, KVM, etc.
* Some experience with Brightcove and JW Player technologies
* Ability to occasionally provide support out of hours (weekends, evenings, on call) as required to support
* Exceedingly well-organized
* Exceptional communicator
* Energetic, go-getter with the ability to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and participate in admin tasks when required
* Comfortable with non-routine and very complex work
* Easily provides direction and mentoring
Natural problem solver
* Collaborative and supportive
* Alert, capable, confident, disciplined, efficient, energetic, focused, honest, and resourceful.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs