The Technical Project Manager serves as the lead for platform improvements, overall usability and responsive redesign. Responsibilities will include project management, lead on data migration, and ensure deliverables are on time and within budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate data from various sources to obtain digital assets including but not limited to product attributes, compatibility, images, videos, copy, manuals and related product support information.
• Work with IT teams on the integration of various web services, their endpoints and their function on a granular level.
• Serve as the platform administrator and responsible for product data, discounting, campaign data, and the management of catalog content for products and subscriptions.
• Lead the creation of various pages on the site via the CMS or product management templates in line with best practices.
• QA and UAT of eCommerce websites and applications including desktop, tablet, mobile and call center applications.
• Adhere to the organizational roadmap and priorities, tracking and reporting on project timelines, and confirming satisfaction of deliverables (ex. Wireframes, design, HTML, asset definition)
• There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
• At least five years of work experience managing medium sized software implementation projects, including ecommerce platforms, and content management systems.
• Experience in Content Management Systems (e.g.: Drupal, Magento, Worpress)
• Experience with Adobe Omniture, Google Webmaster Tools, and web/code validation tools.
• Very Strong understanding of ecommerce marketplaces, shopping carts and checkout processes.
• Bachelors' degree in Information Technology or related field.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Strong project management skills.
• Ability to work under very aggressive deadlines.
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person.
• Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Knowledge of various eCommerce and UI trends both on desktop and mobile.
• Ability to distill lots of information down into clear, actionable items.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Administration of content management systems and e-commerce platforms.
• Highly proficient knowledge of Windows applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
• Requires basic Adobe Photoshop skills.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs