Educational Publisher looking to hire a Technical Project Manager responsible for managing all aspects of various technical projects (projects that focus on software development, hardware, information technology and technical applications), including assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project(s). This position must be familiar with the project objectives as well as the role and function of each team member to effectively coordinate the activities of the team. Communicates with project leaders and/or sponsors and functional area Managers regarding status of specific projects.
Individuals with an understanding of educational services and those that have worked in a globally cultured environment are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work multiple projects of differing sizes and delivery timelines
- Ability to working across multiple geographies and cultures
- Ability to work across multiple functional teams to deliver complex solutions
- Ability to manage and understand operations from a Tier 1, 2 and 3 level
- Ability to work with global teams
Desired technical experience managing installation and configuration of some or all of the following:
- UCC framework (telephony, video, instant messaging, email, calendaring, presence, video-casting, conferencing, etc.)
- Clear understanding of Microsoft cloud based solutions covering (Teams, O365, Azure, messaging, video, voice, collaboration)
- Telecommunication experience with PSTN, PBX, SBC, SIP, Cloud PBX
- Knowledge and user experience with Google applications (Hangouts, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.)
- User experience with common Microsoft applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Outlook, O365 etc.)
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.