Vitamin T is partnering with a growing digital agency, with a focus on email customization to hire a Technical Project Coordinator/ Manager to sit on-site and be fully integrated into their client’s team, located in Beaverton, Oregon. This role provides technological traffic management with a special focus on the management of back-end infrastructure set up for email programs and serving as a liaison between the technology teams and other client/project stakeholders in regards to issues, resourcing, and escalations.
- Oversee resourcing and project management of day-to-day tasks related to Partner work.
- Actively manage workflow, resources and project schedules and consistently monitor and recommend solutions.
- Provide oversight for team members and project stakeholders on timelines and project needs.
- Keep the internal communication and workflows organized and ensure all team members have access to necessary files and materials.
- Utilize existing process and resources to document interactions.
- Create and recommend new processes and documents as necessary. Adhere to and develop best practices in regards to infrastructure and process.
- Actively bridge the gap between the Partner and multidisciplinary stakeholders. Understand how departments work dependently and independently in each situation.
- Communicate expectations to team consistently and know how to get the best work to develop measurable solutions.
- Ensure flawless and consistent execution of all projects and communication. Drive quality assurance and keep a keen eye on the details to ensure the quality of deliverables and back-up materials and file appropriately.
- Continually explore and grow your multidisciplinary knowledge and work to follow and craft best practices.
- Help to drive partnership growth for agency partners above and beyond current benchmarks.
- 2-5 years of technical project coordination experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing or Communications
- Traffic management/scrum experience to help inform process
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with ESP providers a plus