Tech Professional Services
The Technical Services Team enables all advertising businesses with advertisers, partners, agencies, publishers and users. We do so by providing technical services, tools and operations throughout the lifecycle, from the technical aspects of sales to troubleshooting and optimisation. Professional Services our mission is to “make it easy to run ads at 10x the scale” through expertise and efficiency. We offer both high touch services to large advertisers and scaled services to advertisers of all sizes. This includes technical pre sales, design of customized solutions, implementation of complex ads products, media trafficking, analysis, optimisation and troubleshooting.
The Professional Services Technical Performance Specialist team covers a diverse set of Performance Products and supporting functions (eg. Shopping/PLAs, Mobile Apps, Dynamic Remarketing, Analytics & Tag Manager, Beta, Reporting, Automation). Your role will primarily focus within the Measurement & Attribution stream, working on Analytics & Tag Management suite of products, with scope to expand across multiple areas of the team.
As a Measurement & Attribution Technical Performance Specialist, you bring a proven track record of analytical problem-solving, ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audiences alike. You leverage your expertise to help implement a complex product ensuring high rates of product availability, preventing downtime and offering optimisation advice with Sales to maximise ROI. Successful Analytics implementations offer huge revenue growth opportunities and your work will directly influence the success of our clients.
* Partner with Sales and client facing teams to scope and collect client requirements
* Provide guidance on best practices, and apply technology and product knowledge to address customer's business and technology needs
* Be the primary day-to-day technical contact for your client set, providing prompt, professional consultative support and service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Expert level knowledge of digital tracking, digital analytics and/or digital optimization solutions e.g: Google Analytics, GTM or similar analytics solutions
* BS/BA degree with a strong academic record or equivalent practical experience
* Strong communication, analytical, consulting and project management skills
* Ability to work within a multi-functional & international team, uniting disparate groups across sales, operations, other cross-functional partners in support of a common goal.
* Expert level knowledge of Google Adwords
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently
* Additional language a plus but not essential (ideally French or German)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Tech Professional Services