Seeking a Technical Product Manager for a major healthcare client. This person can sit anywhere in the US!
Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of experience in product management with a quantitative analysis focus; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience working in a scaled agile framework development environment
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in mobile application strategy and Product Manager / Owner role
- Knowledge, experience, and proficiency in Product Owner/Management standards and practices (Agile, Scrum,
- Expertise in various agile software development tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience with multiple full project lifecycles, from concept to delivery
- Detail-oriented, able to bring clarity to complex situations, and skilled in consumer centered thinking
- Prior B2C or direct to consumer experience in digital is preferred.
- Expertise in business case development, agile development methodology, collaborating with business and technical
- Proven track record of analysis, planning and execution of consumer solutions.
- Experience working in
-We are still looking to fill 2 PO roles at this time and would appreciate additional resumes to review; in addition, I'm looking to fill 2 additional PO positions for our Public website program that involves Site Content, Oracle Web Center Site platform work, etc. Thanks, Julie
Responsible for the design and implementation of new products within existing market/product lines. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Evaluates existing products and competitor and industry data to improve existing products and make recommendations for new products. Recommends and implements long term profitability strategies including market positioning, assessment, pricing parameters, and risk profiles. Coordinates presentation, communication and implementation of all phases of product development. Ensures all products are compliant with regulatory directives and state/federal laws and policies. Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field; 3 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA preferred. Health or managed care experience preferred.