The Retail Marketing team is a fast-growing group with a mission to educate, inform, and encourage exploration of products and services in all environments. In the role of a Technical Producer in our innovation team, you will be driving the development and launch of physical and digital interactive experiences. You’ll be bringing together cutting-edge display, audio, and sensor technology to build experiences.
As a Technical Producer you will shepherd a project through from concept to prototype and launch. You will help develop, communicate, and execute project plans. You’ll demonstrate a collaborative working style that bridges technical and creative work streams, and a resourceful approach to getting things done.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Manage your projects from end to end. Clearly communicate updates and risks to a cross-functional group around timelines, requirements, and deliverables.
• Support existing and new interactive exhibits, ensuring timely delivery and effective coordination among stakeholders, suppliers, and other team members.
• Proactively identify and address roadblocks and manage dependencies.
• Define technical and functional requirements and communicate and drive technical integrations.
• Develop and execute testing plans, including bug tracking and resolution.
• Agency and partner management.
• BA/BS degree in fields, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3-5 years of strong production or project management experience in a creative or technology production agency, or in-house team in a similar function
• Demonstrated experience in the production of websites, apps, and online/offline experiences with preferred experience in both technical and creative work streams
• Passion for web and emerging technology and software development, current with industry trends and their application
• Results-oriented, resourceful individual with strong collaboration skills who is willing to pitch in beyond their core role
• Able to clearly define objectives and prioritize workload in a rapidly evolving and technical work environment.
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to independently own and manage projects
• Self starter