Our client in the digital pharma space is looking for a bit of a rare breed...
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager/Producer that will work closely with the digital team ( producer, animator, developer and UX Designer) on agency wide projects. This person will also have access to a Project Management community and report to the EVP of Operations.
You are completely comfortable speaking with clients and vendors and understand what it takes to produce digital content. Ie- Not just managing budgets, but understanding WHY we should use platform X over Y. You are incredibly comfortable storytelling and understand what it takes to run a great event.
People may call you a Digital Strategist, Visual Storyteller, Producer or Account Manager...titles don't matter here. We are looking for someone incredibly digitally savvy and smart.
We strive to identify and fill a specific unmet need with the right technology/execution for that project. The right candidate for this job should have a wide-range of experience with the following key project types:
- Websites (desktop, mobile, responsive, portals, databases, etc.)
- Apps (desktop, web and mobile)
- CLM/CRM platforms (iRep or similar)
- Live-event quizzes, polling and ARS
- 3D animation (MOA, MOD, etc.)
- Live-action video (all phases of production)
- Motion graphics
- Live broadcast (web and satellite)
- New/Emerging Technologies
- Manage digital projects across cross-functional internal teams, which includes: conducting regular meetings to review project needs, risks, and issues and for the purpose of developing mitigation and contingency plans where required; following up with account, creative, design, and production teams to ensure proper implementation of a project plan; providing project guidance and disseminating relevant information to appropriate team members in a timely fashion; interfacing with internal and external clients as well as third-party vendors in a professional manner; ensuring quality of final
- Demonstrate technical understanding and the ability to effectively communicate technical ideas/proposals/challenges/questions to developers, animators and video editors, as well as to clients
- Push the creativity of all projects, whether through design, storytelling or user experience. Understand how all the pieces fit together and how to get others to understand that vision
- Manage production through all phases of digital projects (pre-production, production, and post-production)