Aquent’s Fortune 25 client is looking for a 360° Product Photographer to join their team for a 6-week assignment with strong potential for extension. This role is based out of the Locust Grove, GA Photo Studio.
- Responsible for spin photography to highlight 360° attributes and features of a product to be used across the eCommerce site.
- You will oversee and execute digital/conventional photography for a hard goods catalog
- This role is on the more technical side, ensure the capture process is perfect
- You will be responsible for the photography of a diverse line up of hard physical non-animate products
- Work alongside seven other photographers to scan a high volume of products
- This role will work with their proprietary program, SpinMe. Photoshop is not used in this role.
- MUST have a strong portfolio highlighting silo photography (Spin Photography experience is not necessary as long as candidates are more technical and have silo experience)
- Digital and conventional photography experience
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience in photography, with a more technical bend
- Most important qualities are super strong technically with photographing silos (understanding complexities of lighting, showing features of a product, etc.)
- Must be able to work a Monday - Thursday, 7:30a - 6p schedule in the Locust Grove Studio
- Must be able to pass a background and drug screen