Technical PM / Product Owner: West London. Up to £55k doe.
Our client is an innovative, well-funded tech start-up looking for a new Technical PM to work with the engineering team and project manage the building and scaling of core products.
You should be able to communicate effectively with senior developers and technical staff as well as other stakeholders. You will be managing the development team, co-ordinating with the business to ensure on-time and on-budget specification releases are managed effectively.
Full spec available on request or application.
Due to the urgency of this role candidates must be available to start on one months notice or before.
- Excellent communication skills with perfect written and spoken English
- A strong technical, academic background
- A passion for and understanding of agile software development
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Previous Product Owner/Project Management experience
- Experience of API, SDK and map sites
- Must have experience of Jira and Agile methodologies
- Competency using project management tools
- Past software development experience
- You have an interest in maps and location based services, and you know what a GIS is.