My client is a well-known global company who are known to attract great talent and are looking for a technically minded e-commerce manager to come and join their team on a Fixed term contract until January 2019!
This is a great opportunity for a Technical E-commerce manager to work on exciting products used by millions of people daily. As a Technical E-commerce Manager, you bring a proven track record of analytical problem-solving, ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to both technical and non-technical audiences alike. You help maintain the success of our largest customers by leveraging your expertise to help implement a very complex product, ensuring high rates of product availability, preventing downtime and offering optimisation advice with Sales to maximise ROI. Shopping is a huge growth area and your work will directly influence the success of our clients and us.
- BS/BA degree with a strong academic record or equivalent practical experience
- Expert level knowledge of Google Shopping, Adwords, digital tracking, digital analytics and/or digital optimization solutions eg. Google Analytics or similar analytics solution
- Experience working with and managing external partners/customers of all levels; ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively
- Ability to speak in English fluently and idiomatically (an additional European language is also highly valued)
- Hands-on experience in Internet products and technologies and ability to manipulate and analyze large data sets
- Strong communication, consulting and project management skills with a proven track record in project delivery
- Maximize revenue by ensuring high adoption/usage of Merchant Center and Shopping Ads products in the market. Be the primary day-to-day technical contact for clients, providing prompt, professional consultative support and service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Advocate new product features and assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to help them build long-term success. Provide documentation and technical guidance to ensure the technical success of clients’ integrations. Perform implementation reviews, and analyze/optimize client product mix to ensure their success.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to product managers and engineers. Review current processes and design/develop tools, processes, workflows to increase team productivity/efficiency.
- Lead product launches (post-beta) in region including training for cross-functional teams where needed. Partner with Sales and client facing teams to scope and collect client requirements, provide guidance on best practices, and apply technology and product knowledge to address customer's business and technology needs
- Collaborate with internal and external technical and developer teams to drive communication, prioritization, analysis, and resolution of customer challenges and issues. Participate in the analysis and research for complex technical issues and work with senior product escalation teams. Maintain industry, product, and customer knowledge to provide successful ad management operational and technical consultation. Lead or contribute to projects that increase operational efficiency by developing internal and external tools.