The Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) is responsible for change management and solution support for the retail publishing solutions division of a major client. This includes assessment and scoping of change requests, management of prioritization and scheduling, coordination of cross-functional deliverables, handoff from the general business unit to the regional service and support teams, and deployment monitoring. The TME can work from either the Corvallis or Vancouver location.
- Current Install Base Program: program management, Service & Support (S&S) deliverables and regional handoff for program releases, process revisions, etc.
- Collaboration with other TMEs on New Product Introduction S&S strategy and Design for Excellence requirements
- Consultation with Learning Products and Training teams on S&S strategy and deliverables
- Collaboration with other TME on product issue management
- Report project and deliverables progress to Tech Marketing Solutions Manager
Required skills and abilities:
- Detailed understanding of the product development life cycle
- Experience as a project manager or program manager
- Experience developing and implementing business processes
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up and tracking
- Experience of working with engineers and subject matter experts
- Understanding of S&S models, requirements, and measurement
- Experience working with regional partners
Preferred skills and abilities:
- Ability to quickly assess operational and support cost implications of proposed program changes
- Photography knowledge
- Training development background
- Understanding of technician and call center audiences
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Familiarity with Windows-based networked solutions
- Broad understanding of localization process and requirements
Please apply through our web site. If you experience technical difficulties in applying, please contact ebennett[at]aquent.com.