Technical lead: Agency. Central London Up to £50-55k doe
Our client is a brand experience agency looking for a new Technical Lead.
This role requires a full understanding of digital project lifecycles and the ability to coordinate all aspects of ‘the project’ from understanding the brief, scoping the appropriate solution, leading a development team, through client liaison and reconciliation.
The Technical Lead needs to work closely with their team of developers and assistants to manage the agency pipeline, but also the dedicated Account Teams, Creative Producers and Project Coordinators to support all projects. In terms of project planning, the Technical Lead will liaise with the Head of M Voice to monitor and manage the status of all development projects, and to act as an escalation point to address key issues or significant requirements.
• Minimum of five years in an equivalent role within a similar sized & quality organisation
• Has strong technical skills and develops the architecturally significant components of the software system and/or interfaces
• Assessing briefs and applying the correct specification/architecture and methodology to new projects maintaining existing technical stack.
• Familiarity with a diverse range of technologies – both established and emerging should be a passion! We are seeking a leader in this who can advise on the best technologies to deliver upon the brief.
• This person will have experience managing multiple projects concurrently
• Managerial experience leading a team of 3+ (minimum) direct reports.
• Degree in computer science or equivalent commercial experience
• Agile experience (Jira, Team Foundation Server, Trello, Smartsheets)
• An understanding of GDPR is essential
• Personable: daily client contact and integration with departments working and reporting directly to clients.
• Responsive: adaptable in changing circumstances and able to react to urgent requests. Works well under pressure.
Full job spec available on request or application.