Our client, a local insurance company, is looking for a skilled Technical Illustrator / PowerPoint Specialist to join their team on a temporary basis for on-going / as-needed work.
Our client is looking for a Technical Illustrator / PowerPoint Specialist to join their team on a temporary basis for on-going / as-needed design work. In this role, you'll be asked to perform various support tasks in the planning, layout and preparation of artwork for inclusion in power-points, reports, product brochures, displays and presentations and more. You'll need to design charts, graphs and two- and three-dimensional drawings from rough sketches, models, written or verbal direction and/or financial documents.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Philadelphia, PA [*NOTE: this position must be on-site at first but but once a level of comfortability is established, you may be able to work remotely]
- Duration: on-going on an as-needed basis
- Hours: pending workload
- Must Haves:
- solid understanding of infographics and a portfolio showcasing several samples of PowerPoint design work
- a background working with financial information / a portfolio showcasing how you've taken complex financial information and translated it for the everyday consumer (i.e. infographics, graphics, charts, graphs, etc)
- experience working within and establishing style guides and brand guidelines