Our client, a Top Gaming Company in Los Angeles, is looking for a talented Technical Architect to join their team. The ideal candidate will be energetic about gaming, with tons of initiative to help produce a top game series!
- Quickly learn existing technology and identify bottlenecks.
- Present technical designs, incorporate feedback and get buy-in from clients across the team.
- Build a detailed, forward-thinking technology plan.
- Architect critical systems; define their organization, relationships, and modes of communication.
- Deliver high-value systems that align with current and future projects.
- Principally drive the studio’s future technology.
- Partner with studio leadership to align technical plans and studio goals.
- Collaborate with team Leads & Production to align goals, strategy, and plans across groups.
- Leverage those relationships in making technology evaluations and recommendations.
- Minimum seven years professional C++ programming experience.
- Minimum of two console titles shipped, from concept to final.
- Wide range of experience across several AAA engine pipelines.
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of video game development best practices.
- Strong interest in video games and knowledge of industry technical trends and innovations.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Enthusiasm and initiative.
- B.Sc. degree in computer science or equivalent experience.