LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY :: Required to attend in-person, Weekly team meetings in West Palm Beach, FL — Majority of work can be done remotely.
• Use standard style template for the certification packet documents, revising as necessary
• Review and edit documents for simplicity, clarity and consistency
• Format headings and subheadings, paragraph styles, margins, headers/footers, captions, cross-references and tables according to style sheet specifications
• Use Track Changes so authors can review/approve all changes made
• Submit document updates at least weekly via email or FTP for check-in to the document repository
• Check all files against a global checklist to catch and correct errors
• Remove repetitive sentences. Improve cross-referencing between documents, verify that literature references are given for all citations in text. May also include clarifying facts, reorganizing for content flow, negotiating changes with authors, incorporating input from reviewers, creating or recasting tables and figures, checking for accuracy, and/or verifying citations.
• Identify content elements requiring graphical representation and execute requests for graphics accordingly. Request regeneration of figures as needed.
• Perform spelling and grammar checks on files.
• Repaginate, print and submit files for review by project manager.
• Assist with converting all documents to PDF format for final review using Adobe Distiller or Nuance Power PDF Advanced.
• Review final packet of documentation for appropriateness and completeness in meeting the objectives of the project.
Nine revised documents, as listed in Scope of Work section above, will be delivered in Microsoft Word and PDF formats.
The Contractor shall work during the following project dates:
• Upon work order execution on or around January 10, 2018, assuming part or all of documents are ready for review, continuing through April 30, 2018. This schedule is somewhat flexible, but all work must be completed by 5/15/2018