* Create task-oriented end-user documentation
* Document training curricula and materials
* Translate complex concepts and solutions into instructions
* Create and edit documents using Microsoft applications, such as Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
* Maintain version control for documentation
* Work collaboratively with a team of developers, testers, and other professionals
* Combine disparate materials into documents that flow logically and speak with one voice
* Work with contributors to resolve content issues or gaps
* Produce high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience
* Work within Agile sprints with Docs as user stories.
* Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Technical Communication, English, a related technical discipline, or relevant professional experience.
* Possess excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and executive level staff
* Must be detail-oriented, super organized, and able to deliver high quality documentation
* Quickly learn complex technical information and communicate it in a readable, concise, and accurate manner
* Familiar with software development and information technology and their lifecycle methodologies
* Proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite
* Results-oriented, self-starter who enjoys a challenge, gets things done, and needs minimal support and direction
* Able to prioritize and multitask, as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute
* Able to take initiative, challenge the status quo, learn quickly, and take smart risks
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the business.
* 3+ years of proven work experience as a technical writer
* Experience with Markdown or AsciiDoc a plus