A full service advertising agency with headquarters in Arlington, VA, and an office in Baltimore, MD, has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Project Manager to work at our headquarters in Arlington, VA in our Digital Department.
• Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization
• Manage priorities, balancing client’s requirements, new marketing campaigns, and technology improvements as we keep systems running
• Plan for projects, gathering necessary resources and communicating to team members
• Work with marketing pros, technologists and analysts to coordinate work within and between sprints.
• Lead day-to-day operational aspects of ongoing website and software client projects, including application development, website development, and operations and maintenance
• Prepare for and run status meetings and deliver status documents
• Collect and act on internal and/or client feedback
• Identify and communicate to the proper team project issues
• Establish and maintain processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle
• Ensure the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal and external processes along with possible solutions
• Manage external IT infrastructure & SAAS vendors.
• Manage expectations to ensure delivery of the highest quality service
• Deliver successful web and application projects on time and within budget
AT THE MINIMUM, YOU’LL POSSESS DEEP EXPERIENCES WITH
• Managing digital and software development projects using agile development methodologies.
• Keeping business critical information systems running.
• Working with clients.
• Understanding business processes from a management perspective.
• Working with software development, .Net stack specifically
• Professional verbal and written communication
• Working with programmers, DBAs, QAs and BAs
• Working with bug tracking software and other project management tools
YOU’LL IMPRESS US EVEN MORE IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING
• College degree in technology
• Certifications in PMP or Scrum Master
• Confluence and Jira
• SQL Server
• C# Programming
• Military or government experience
• The marketing and advertising industry
• Eligibility for a security clearance
Reports to: Marketing Supervisor Digital, Project Management Lead
• 3 years’ experience managing software development projects
• 1 years’ experience with SQL
• 1 years’ experience with .Net software development
• 1 years’ client facing experience
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs