Technical Designer with a thirst for building incredible interfaces to join our Product and Design teams. As a member of these teams, you’ll have the opportunity to marry strong programming fundamentals with a constant application of design heuristics. You should be at-home in iterative sprints, continuous development, and modern work flow to collaboratively arrive at beautiful, highly-functional, and scalable solutions.
• Concept and build one or more digital products within the ecosystem.
• Rapidly and efficiently build prototypes.
• Daily collaboration with designers and researchers.
• Create programming style guides for modular interface elements in partnership with Front End Engineers.
Basking Ridge based.
What we’re looking for...
• BS degree in HCI, Technical Design, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• 4 years experience building prototypes and early stage rapid development.
• Advanced experience building interfaces for iOS, Android, or web.
• Basic to moderate proficiency with one or more standard design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Portfolio of work.
• Self-motivated and able to manage schedule against multiple milestones and release dates.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.