Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow industry best practices and company conventions to develop engaging user experiences using the latest design trends.
• Work closely with our design agency, and user experience group team members to efficiently design and develop features and functions for our various streaming products (with specific focus on Technical areas).
• Optimize both visual design & user experiences through A/B user testing, & stakeholder input.
• Remain well-versed in UI standards, key-platform HIGs, and emerging trends both in the UI/UX world and the VD/VX world.
• Create, Crop, Re-Size, Re-Color, etc various assets and design comps for appropriate consumption by engineering / stakeholder teams.
• Document both UX&VX design experiences in a clear and detailed manner, both for engineering consumption as well as executive-level summaries and Partner Consumption.
• Present design process & decisions to stakeholders with rationale and potential alternatives.
• Create UX/VX prototypes/animations to illustrate key concepts.
• Respond to engineering requests for clarification/alteration in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• 5-7 years experience within the UX/VX design industry.
• Adobe graphic design suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Flash (for animation).
• Proficiency with Sketch.
• Experience with prototyping tools & video-editing/animation tools for illustrating design concepts.
• Experience with responsive web design and user experience.
• Experience with mobile application design and user experience.
• Experience with in-vehicle design, and NHTSA guidelines.
• Ability to create visual design comps and UX wireframes.
• Ability to create comprehensive documentation / annotations for implementation.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Good public speaking and presentation skills.
• Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
• Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
• Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
• Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
• Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
• Creative writing ability.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Adobe graphic design suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).