**MUST INCLUDE PORTFOLIO WHEN APPLYING**
This role is with the Plus product line and will include leading fit sessions with the respective Designer and cross-functional team by ensuring the technical, functional and physical fit are appropriately executed to achieve the design aesthetic. Effectively communicating to business partners and Global International Sourcing fit intent, balance and construction. Plus fitting experience not required but is desired.
• Expertise in understanding of physical fit; evaluation of body size, shape and the relationship of clothing on the target body.
• Collaborate with business partners to gain clear direction and consensus of fit intent.
• Ensure size and fit consistency within the brand and across product categories.
• Lead fit session on live model or mannequin.
• Effectively communicate design’s fit intent to vendors for bulk production while maintaining corporate standards.
• Identify potential production, quality and costing issues and make recommendations to ensure brand integrity.
• Evaluate garment to ensure global compliance of spec and construction.
- 4+ years expereince in apparel/garment technical design
- Expereince in pattern making, fittings and a good understanding of garment contruction and manufacturing.
- Proactive, collaborative and great communication skills
- Fluent in MS Office, PLM, Optitex 2D or other related tools.