LOCATION: New York, NY
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: Monday-Friday || 6+ Months
PAY: $32-$37/hr (based on experience)
OUR FORTUNE 500 RETAIL CLIENT IS IN NEED OF A TECHNICAL DESIGNER!
THIS TECHNICAL DESIGNER WILL BE WORKING WITHING WOMEN’S WOVEN JACKETS & OUTERWEAR
• The Technical Designer will be in an individual contributor position, and is responsible for executing the technical design process from development to final fit.
• Responsible for analyzing and evaluating garments to develop the correct fit specifications.
• Ensures that products are developed in a manner consistent with established fit quality, standards, manufacturer capabilities and cost specifications.
• Develops technical specifications and communicates fit to vendors/factories for approvals and corrections.
• Makes appropriate adjustments with factories as required to ensure integrity of design approved prototypes while monitoring quality and targeted price.
• Designer role is a pre-manufacturing function, responsible for facilitation the transition of product from concept and first prototype to a final production ready prototype.
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
• 2-4 year education degree/certificate
• 4+ years of professional experience
• Portfolio desired
• The position requires a high level of technical, process management, and communication skills.
• PLM experience
• Technically savvy in: Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs