Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Marketing Analyst to work a 6 month assignment, with potential to extend, on-site in Boca Raton, FL.
- Responsible for analytical support for the purpose of informing strategic initiatives across the company aimed at increasing revenue and maximizing ROI.
- Accountable for driving valuable fact-based and quantitative consumer insights from internal systems and to synthesize key findings which inform business and strategic marketing strategies.
- Critical thinking abilities to conduct a root cause analysis and executes statistical and mathematical solutions for business problems.
- 10+ years’ practical experience with Business analysis, Data extraction in SQL, Forecasting Techniques and data analytics
- Strong mathematical background and experience with crunching large numbers and applying appropriate mathematical models to deliver insights
- Experience in Marketing domain is a must – Working on campaign effectiveness, A/B Testing, Customer Journey, MMM Attribution, ROI and ROAS by marketing vehicle, customer retention strategies, cost of customer acquisition, cost of customer retention, Life time value, customer segmentation,
- Extensive experience in statistical analysis on large volumes of data to provide insights to business. Experience with but not limited to - T-tests, Exponential Smoothening, Time Series, Moving Average, ARIMA, SARIMA, Cluster Analysis, Principal Component Analysis, Linear and Non Linear Regression
- Experience with email campaigns and measurement of campaign effectiveness
- Experience in email personalization (based on offer or content)
- Experience working with third party data providers like DNB, Axciom, Infogroup to utilize firmograhic, phsycographic and demographic data
- Experience working with digital channels like – Paid search, Natural Search, PLA, Email, Affiliates, LIA
- Experience in b2b business would be a plus