We are the recruiting arm for recruiting worldwide. Our group touches all talent movement within the company (external into and internal moving within the company) – every talent move happens within our group!
We are redeveloping the entire ecosystem including the processes we use, the role our team plays, how the managers are involved, and looking at all the tools we use to do their job. We are also launching a new recruiting platform and this role will play a key role in providing editorial excellence to the project of documenting all the processes and tools used by the Operations Team as part of normal deployments.
As the Technical Copy Editor your typical day will include:
- Screen by screen review through configured version of our internal system
- Ensuring screen labels are correctly worded, with no acronyms, proper tool tips, and no grammatical errors.
- You may possibly go through Careers site and edit, as well as edit system generated emails
- 3-5 years experience in an editorial role, open to candidates from a variety of backgrounds
- Tool text experience required: editing or writing for: tool systems, UI text, help text, labels, system generated emails, or similar for any type of tool.
- Excellent editing and writing skills – print, web, email, generalized
- Resume must be free of spelling and grammatical errors.