You know how to make a statement. You can take a creative brief and come back with a brand story that sparks a revolution. Most importantly, you have expertise writing for highly technical B2B audiences. Specifically, you have experience and knowledge of computer science terminology, cybersecurity, government contracting, and familiarity with national security issues, organizations and language. In this position, you’ll be responsible for taking sometimes complex subject matter, reading, researching and understanding it, then writing concise website content and marketing copy that communicates with authority and authenticity to specialized audiences.
● Writing website content, blogs, case studies, white papers, articles, press releases, etc.
● Developing brand taglines, mission statements, brand stories
● Meticulous proofreading
● Attention to detail
● Excellent time management
● Impeccable writing and presentation
● Knowledge of web content best practices
● Knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and best practices
● AP Style. No semicolons. No Oxford commas. No BS.
● Bachelor’s degree in an interesting field
● 3+ years of agency copywriting experience with B2B technology clients
Super Powers Desired
● Familiarity with WordPress and other CMS
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite – you’ll be writing and editing in InDesign documents
**Must have a portfolio/samples demonstrating your work. Resumes without samples will not be considered**