Technical Architect - Tagging Specialist - Ecommerce
This opportunity is an exciting Technical Architect opportunity at one of our leading Fortune 500 accounts! This role in particular is 40 hours a week for at least three months. With the right experience, this opportunity can be off-site.
This company is looking for someone with a strong ecommerce and technical data management background that can help them with managing their 'where to buy' solutions on their consumer sites. A big piece of this role will be managing SKU's and implement tagging for where to buy. This person must be technical, detail oriented and familiar with managing data, experience with goole analytics. Must have ecommerce experience. This person must be familiar with the following sites - Chicory, Shoppable, FusePump, ChannelAdvisor, Whisk or PriceSpider.
Prior CPG ecommerce eperience preferred
• Understanding and appreciation of current and emerging issues in CPG eCommerce and CX
• 5+ years experience managing development projects (at least 1 in e-commerce)
• Backend B2C website technical expertise
• Experience with Web Platforms and Frameworks including Drupal and Sitefinity
• Basic working web development knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, and JSON.
• Strong Knowledge of project management methodologies including Sprint plans, resource assessment, risk management, scheduling and estimating.
• Proven track record of management multiple projects
• BazaarVoice and PriceSpider platform integration experience
• Working knowledge of Project Managent Tools including but not limited to: Agile trackers, Gantt Chart, MS Office Suite
• SEO experience
• Assists with management of a highly complex eBusiness project across over 10+ brands in a large national organization.
• eBusiness project scope includes:
o Improving search performance on Traditional search engines and eCommerce sites
o Integrating new APIs to websites and ensuring a seamless consumer experience
• Facilitate productive conversations between technical and non-technical teams.
• Ensures adherence to plans and schedules, helps develop and direct solutions to platform and plan integration problems.
• Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
• Advises on changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Develops an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Strong teamwork ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Articulate thoughts clearly, and listens to and considers key stakeholders’ ideas/needs
• Strong time management skills
• Takes initiative – Scrappy, get stuff done mindset
• Excellent problem solving abilities.
• Demonstrate drive for results
• Mental Agility
• 14 weeks with potential to go a little longer