This position is responsible for supporting marketing analytics and reporting, development and maintenance of the marketing database, and the application of predictive modeling techniques to customer segments where appropriate. Specifically, it entails providing direct marketing and analytical support to multiple customer segments in pursuit of specific marketing goals.
- Support the development and ongoing management of a unified, organization-wide customer database for use in marketing analytics and marketing automation. Ensure the integration of the marketing database with other organizational Business Intelligence tools for integrated and comprehensive reporting.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, operations, and technology teams to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and implement appropriate database enhancements to improve the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes, stored procedures, and online dynamic reports.
- Contribute to the organization's acquisition, cross-sell, and retention of customers in the areas of analytics by employing advanced tools and methodologies to identify marketing and business solutions related to segmentation, promotional response, customer touch points, campaign analysis, and promotional mix optimization.
- Support product-level periodic and ad-hoc reporting requirements related to marketing effectiveness and customer experience initiatives.
- Support campaign development and testing, list creation, data overlays, data analysis and reporting, as well as process integrity, across all marketing mediums.
- Identify new data sources for analysis and customer insights.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years of database management and marketing analytics.
- Knowledge of health care industry issues preferred. A strategic, creative thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver on key initiatives.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures, designing database objects, and performance tuning.
- Strong working knowledge of MS SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS); ability to develop and maintain ETL processes, custom dynamic online reports, and job schedules.
- Experience working with multiple data sources (ie, flat files, SQL Server, and Oracle).
- Familiarity with Tableau, Business Objects, Google Analytics and APIs.
- Working knowledge of analytical and database marketing techniques such as A/B testing, segmentation and predictive modeling.
- Strong analytical capabilities required with an ability to translate quantitative and qualitative results into implications for the business.
- Conduct data analysis to design, test, and implement marketing strategies. Apply data mining and statistical analysis to make actionable recommendations.
- Strong written skills with ability to present information and findings clearly in analyses and reports; translate data into graphical presentation as appropriate.
- Effective presentation skills to communicate complex topics at both a high and detailed level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and work effectively with and through others, a team player.
- PC literacy required; MSOffice skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs