Work as a Technical Account Manager, in Sydney CBD, for a rapidly growing company, headquartered in the US, offering software solutions.
Your job is to manage client implementations, drive adoption, provide training and nurture the ongoing relationship.
You will join an expanding, collaborative team, be provided full training and manage accounts within NSW. There will be a small element of travel required in the role.
This Technical Account Manager job isn’t responsible for sales! You will partner with sales reps, product managers and customer support to allow you to maintain and grow the clients assigned.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Transforming clients into experts and advocates via training and relationship management.
- Providing high level customer service and diligent communication
- Great communications skills to all stakeholder levels
- Develop best practices
- Immersion and mastery of product offerings
Technical Account Manager’s Background:
- Working with the SaaS industry
- Onboarding and training of clients
- Understanding complex web and mobile applications for project management
- A go-getter attitude
- 3 years relevant experience
Sorry but permanent resident/citizens only.
For more information or to apply contact Becky, email@example.com