Tech Project Manager
The Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the successful planning and execution of projects for Parks Technology according to predetermined budgets and timelines. The Project Manager will work closely with the Technology Operations, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Governance and Security teams, business partners, and vendors to define, develop, and execute their assigned projects. The Project Manager ensures that the deployment of projects to the production environment follows the established project life cycle methodology and successfully meets the business goals.
· Manage project from initiation to closure.
· Provide a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed.
· Complete work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task
· Track progress and review project tasks to ensure deadlines are met appropriately.
· Utilize established tool to manage project and resources and report project status.
· Work with project sponsor, stakeholders, and internal teams to complete project documents outlining scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, budget and timing.
· Be accountable for project results along with project sponsor.
· Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to sponsor.
· Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
· Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders by conducting regular meetings keeping stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
· Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms.
· Ensure all project documents are safely archived for established tollgate process.
· Compliance with established PMO governance processes.
· University degree in technology or related field.
· Seven years work experience in project management
· Conflict resolution and problem solving experience required.
· Develop and manage project budgets.
· Excellent presentation, facilitation, communication, leadership, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
· Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
· PMI Certification is an asset
· Mobile application delivery on iOS and/or Android platforms. Experience in leading agile design/development efforts
· Systems integration experience for solutions
· Web development projects
· Previous work with multiple parties on a project to include third party resources, internal resources, and business partners
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Tech Project Manager