As a member of the Pega team you will help stand up this new technology and aid in the development of differentiated product positioning, price points and messaging for Pega’s offerings in a call center environment. You will work closely with internal teams, analytics and modeling teams to identify segmentation opportunities and support the product launch. You will have strong project management skills with the ability to track and manage initiatives from start to finish while keeping track of all tasks and keeping cross functional team members on schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be a subject matter expert for Pega’s Customer Engagement solutions.
• Synthesize results and feedback to develop a deep understanding of our customer segments. Craft & author compelling audience-specific messaging
• Work closely with product management to impact product direction, possible new features, functions and technology to be included within the solution
• Measure and manage impact of the program on the business.
• Partner with the enablement team to drive the development of training and education materials for call center team across all segments.
• Develop deep relationships with Product Marketing, IT and call center teams to maintain role as trusted partner
• Display a strong understanding of customer segmentation and modeling.
• Travel is required within the US
• 2+ years’ experience designing and implementing SaaS technologies, including but not limited to: Pega Next Best Action / Customer Decision Hub and Pega Marketing
• Experience communicating with telesales teams/listener care.
• Strong writing skills (business requirements) with experience in bridging the gap between marketing and IT
• Demonstrated experience and proven track record working in a highly technical role focused on products and solutions
• Experience on reading campaign and initiative results translating them into business speak
Requirements and General Skills:
• Must be able to communicate / interact effectively with all levels of management while operating in a complex and rapidly changing environment
• Must be extremely thorough and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to create and analyze in depth reporting dashboards
• Data driven marketing approach, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits
• Strong analytical skills, an attention to detail, and an overall “can-do” attitude
• Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams
• Strong project planning and management skills
• Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to operate independently and in a matrixed team environment and take initiative and follow through on projects to achieve project goals
• Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables and deadlines in order to successfully complete project on deadline
• Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Knowledge of retention and segmentation model
• Understanding of Pega and/or other real time offer engines
• Project management skills—at a very detailed level