Operations Specialist - Talent Programs & Events
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Salary: £34,000 - £42,000
You will support our team enthusiastically in making our staffing systems more efficient, planning for our growth, building relationships internally and externally or helping to cultivate the next generation of Cloud teams. You will be supporting the development of programs and events that will engage a targeted Cloud talent.
- Assist Cloud specialist and partner in an organization of various talent outreach programs and events.
- Become a lead generation expert for Cloud functional area by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
- Develop general and audience-specific messaging with the broader team, including stakeholders.
-Source and manage attendee lists for events.
-Provide outstanding engagement experience for the external audience and communicate effectively.
- Own and develop our leads management process and use metrics to measure the progress and successes of different programs.
- Coordinate swag, collateral, marketing materials and online materials (working with vendors or in-house contacts).
- Business degree or equivalent education.
- Ability to multi-task and self-manage, maintain professional internal and external client relationships, and work with ambiguity and time constraints.
- Strong communication and excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Experience in project and event management and sourcing/lead generation, experience in recruitment is a plus.
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in a very fast-paced environment.
- Experience using Google products including email, calendar, docs and spreadsheets is a plus.