Our client, an ad agency in the South Bay, is seeking a Production Artist with both print and digital skills. A design sense is a huge plus!
Get ready to work on everything from direct mail pieces and ads to Facebook & e-mail layout. You'll be in charge of reviewing and proofing your own files to ensure release to vendors so you must have an excellent eye for detail. You'll Independently manage and prioritize your workload and work proactively with all staff to execute accurate file delivery on time. Strong interpersonal skills, a “can-do” attitude, and the ability to work well under deadlines and flexibility to accommodate changes will make you successful here! Must have a significant proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. A strong design sensibility and/or an agency background is a huge plus!
• Produces ads & direct mail pieces
• Builds and regularly updates PowerPoint presentations per brand standards
• Researches, selects and crops images
• Assists with Facebook, Instagram & banner ad layouts
• Executes final production of files
• Maintains brand look and feel per corporate Style Guide
• Powerpoint skills are a plus!
• Proficiency in current version of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of MS Office adequate to easily execute job tasks; ability and willingness to learn additional software as needed to execute position.
• Strong production skills; understanding of print specs and various processes and how they affect file needs. Understanding of online job specs, from banner ads to social media. Willingness and aptitude to stay current on trends.
• Attention to detail and precision; highly organized with good judgment.
• Able to independently manage and prioritize multiple projects
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, “can-do” attitude with tenacity to complete projects by deadlines.