Leading Media and Entertainment Company is looking for a Talent Management Coordinator for 5 Month Temporary position in Providence Rhode Island.
The Talent Management Coordinator will perform a variety of complex administrative support duties for the Talent Management Teams.
- Maintainin established administrative projects and assist in developing and monitoring departmental procedures.
- Responsible for event planning including booking internal and external rooms/venues, venue searches and handling all preparations needed for learning events including ordering or creating materials, catering, presentation equipment needed is ordered and available.
- Creates and maintains course information, bookings and attendance in LMS (Learning Management System) and or Outlook Invitations.
- Manages participant lists, communication and manages department mailbox.
- Assembles information, runs reports and prepares reports .
- Maintains budget information, raises POs, administers invoices;
- Manages overall costs of programs and determines and processes chargebacks.
- Additional duties include expense report processing, purchase orders, pro-active calendar management, meeting coordination, travel arrangements and mail distribution.
- Prepare/deliver presentation materials as needed.
- Complete ad hoc administrative duties, including ordering office supplies and related equipment and meeting agendas.
Experience in an HR, Learning and Development, Talent Management environment preferred.
Proven skills and proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
Strong project management and time management.
Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations and to appropriately use discretion and sound judgement when dealing with managers and employees.
Prior experience with SAP, SuccessFactors, or other HR Technology preferred but not required; Able to work effectively with technology.